*

'Neither in environment nor heredity can I find the exact instrument that fashioned me, the anonymous roller that pressed upon my life a certain intricate watermark whose unique design becomes visible when the lamp of art is made to shine through life's foolscap.' -- Vladimir Nabokov, Speak, Memory

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Off to the UK in one more day...

Presenting a paper at the Life Writing and Intimate Publics - 7th Biennial International Conference at The University of Sussex. I'm scheduled to present on Wednesday. Must finish powerpoint : )

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Hi Threasa
I'm back home at last and just now have visited your blog for the first time. How lovely to see your work. How are you bearing up post conference? I shall form a link to your blog on mine asap, if that's okay with you.

Threasa Meads said...

Hi Elisabeth, great to hear from you. Yes I'd love to have a link to your blog : )